On Oct 26, 2013, at 3:39 PM, knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Those wooden "dandy horse" or "bone shaker" type bikes are popular for little
> kids around these parts. Not cheap but popular.

They're popular here as well.  Must be a great way to start riding as they can
get used to the balance & handling without so much falling off.

My nephew has a small one of those bikes, his parents are both keen cyclists
and they bought it when he was born.  He's just big enough to start using it
now.  I'm almost surprised they haven't fitted it with aerobars ;)

Cheers,
Dave