On Oct 25, 2013, at 11:29 PM, Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:

> Well, the last of my sales of Pentax gear were dispatched during this
> week...
>
> I'll stick around here of course - in fact I'm meeting Bob W and Cotty
> today for a trip to the Henri Lartigue - Bibi exhibition and a bit of
> a Fuji-fest. I'll make sure I take a Pentax lens along...

Sounds like you're happy with the Fuji, Chris. Great!

The more I use the Olympus E-M1, the happier I get. To the point that I've
decided to pare down the camera kit, focusing on it and the M9 for digital
capture.

I think I have one Pentax lens left, an SMC-Takumar 135mm M42 lens. If anyone
is interested in it, let me know as it will go to Ebay soon.