I bucked the crowds on Thursday. I had gotten in free thanks to KEH but they offered me only $16 for the istD. I repeated SIXTEEN??
to make sure he had not said "sixty" but alas, not.  So KEH didn't get it.

I found out there was someone else buying used stuff and he gave me $50
which was lots better. I know I couldn't expect to get a really good
price from a dealer but it saved me a lot of anxiety selling it on ebay and I had given you guys first crack at it. This person used to work for KEH too - heh...

In addition to that sale, I got a free card loader and 3 shopping bags.

Smugmug had a booth and I hung out there for a while doing a bit of griping over the New Smugmug but getting some help with it also. While eventually I'll have to switch over it won't be necessary for another year or so and by then the kinks should be worked out - some of them
already are ... one of which was how easy it is now to ask for money...
before you had to make a special request if it was under $500.

I gave away that crazy Olympus digital to a sweet man from Ohio
who was amused by it and shoots Olympus - I couldn't sell it so
it seemed right. I met him because he saw my K-5 and had been
a Pentaxian before going digital - and was thinking of returning.
gave him my card and told him about the list, of course

Also got some paper paper samples from Bay photo.  No Ricoh/Pentax booth
at the expo!

ann