If they're going to use Maverick as a code name I hope they at least supplied a kick ass poker game...

On 10/24/2013 9:26 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Has anyone upgraded their Mac to Maverick? Any glitches. It's supposed to speed
some things up and has some nice new features. But I'm a little nervous about
diving right in on this one. Sounds like a significant change.

Paul

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken