That optical formula chart is amazing. Look at how they totally cheap
out on the Tokina 135. They omit a rear group in the spiratone that
the sigma has and the pentax looks like it has further corrective
glass. No ED glass. Fascinating. The Zeiss glass looks like the one to
get. Go figure. I'm guessing its A-Mount only.