I likewise couldn't find mention of the AA filter mode in the EXIF data. Use of
the Sigma lens is fine by me. Appears to be good glass. Interesting that the
ISO 12,800 exposure was done with noise reduction turned off. And it's quite
good. I can't say for sure, but at a glance it appears to be less noisy than
the K-5.

Paul