On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 12:04:20PM -0400, Kenneth Waller wrote:

> Looks to me like tasting flight plus two !

The tasting flights at BC Breweryof one of everything (except the
premium or whatever they call it) on tap.

Looking on facebook, this seems to be their tap list:
Golden Promise ESB 5.0% abv 35 IBU’s Served on nitrogen
West Park Wit 5.5% abv 11 IBU’s
Redwood Ale 6.0% abv 30 IBU’s
Spirit Stag XPA 6.0% abv 32 IBU’s
San Lorenzo Porter 5.8% abv
Ghost Pumpkin 6.5% abv 20
Dragon’s Breath IPA 7.6% abv
Yikes! the Tripel 10.3% abv 36
Russian Ridge Imperial Stout 8.4% abv

The porter was interesting, it was made with toasted coconut.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc