Hah! There is a huge market for Polaroid stuff. Amazing isn't it?

The opacifier/reagent residue does smell like fixer and might have some sodium
thiosulfate in it. Only Polaroid can say for sure as its formulation was a
proprietary secret.

I'm now in the process of modifying the Land 350 camera the someone gave me.
It's a nice piece, but the Fuji pack films jam in it because the old back
spring and electronic timer squeeze the film pack and jam the film. Removing
the spring and timer fix the problem ...

Godfrey