Yeah, there are a lot of things about my neighbourbood that I don't like so
much, but the Lake is pretty amazing. The lakeside park a block from my house
is even better.

All in all I feel lucky to he here.

Belated thanks to all who looked and commented. The only thing better than
experiencing a beautiful sunrise is photographing it.

Cheers,
frank