Also liked Ken's "Taos". Well done, all.

Thanks Darren, I appreciate the comment.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Addy" <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: November PUG is UP!

A very nice gallery. (I've forgotten the theme, but I suppose it was
something to do with architecture?)

I really liked Ann's "Manhattan Minimalism" and Rick's "Sacred and
Profane", as well as Don's "The Library" (Wow, this is REAL? It looks
like something from a movie set designer's imagination!). Also liked
Ken's "Taos". Well done, all.