On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 09:39:31PM -0600, Bill wrote:
> With that in mind, I invite you to click the link below, for your
> viewing pleasure:
>
> WARNING: 12MP PAGE!!!!
>
> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/k3k5/idonttestcameras.html
>
> What this set of images doesn't show, because it can't, is how much
> more of a pleasure to use the K3 is over the K5. Everything about
> the K3 is better in terms of usability. I'm super impressed with
> this camera so far.

Damn!

I read the first impressions of the K-3:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/news/pentax-k-3-first-impressions-review.html

and this line:
If you already have a Pentax K-5 and you primarily use your camera at high ISO
settings, then perhaps the K-3 wouldn't be the best choice if its other
features don't interest you.

gave me hope that I'd be able to hold off on spending the money on the K-3.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc