Thanks for the comments.  It's been a few years since I shot these,
but I still wonder what they were doing every time I run across these
photos.

If they were just getting that pipe to the roof, why not just hoist it
up with the rope, why the need for the lift?  Was the pipe attached to
the side of the building and just not noticed by anyone?

I guess we'll never know.

gs
George Sinos
www.GeorgesPhotos.net
www.GeorgeSinos.com

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne