Here: http://www.dpreview.com/previews/nikon-df it says that ISO does go to 204,800, so at least I can read :-).

On 11/5/2013 8:38 PM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
No, that's because Nikon calls H1 the 25600 and H4 the 51200 settings.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Dario Bonazza
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 7:34 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Nikon Df

Likely because engraved dials have no room enough for more.

Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Richard Womer
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 7:27 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List

16 megapixels, "full-frame", and yet (according to specs on DPReview)
maximum ISO is 12,800.

Huh?

Rick

On Nov 5, 2013, at 12:06 , Mark Roberts wrote:

Kenneth Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

No. I expected better from Nikon. looks clunky to me but the
important issue is the images it produces.

16 megapixels in full frame (surely chosen to prevent it taking sales
away from the D610) means sacrificing a little resolution in order to
gain excellent noise levels. (I would hope.)

But if the interface is really clunky none of the above will help with
the shots you miss...

So this is one camera of which I really wouldn't want to be an Early
Adopter. Wait for a good user base to pick out its real strong and
weak points.

follow the directions.