Things just happened to align, I will be driving the new toy at Sears Point
(Sonoma/Valejo/Novato) this weekend.  If anyone wants to use that as an
excuse to play with a telephoto lens, it would be nice to get some photos
of the new car.  I should also be able to take folks for rides in a few
sessions in exchange.

For that matter, if you want to photo, and don't have long glass, I
can loan you my bigma.

If I were this excited about a woman, I wouldn't be able to sleep on my belly.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc