On 11/6/13 10:48 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
On Nov 6, 2013, at 6:47 AM, Doug Brewer <d...@dougbrewerphotography.com> wrote:

The Impossible Project offers Polaroid-like film, and it's is about $3 a pop
for the SX-70 size. Meaningful indeed.

I have an SX-70 around here somewhere and have seriously contemplated doing a
few frames with it, just because.
Do it! It's a lot of fun and has a unique look. Shoot a couple of packs, not
just one, as it is quirky and takes a bit of experience to figure out how to
set the camera for it.

Impossible Project is just ramping up to produce a new B&W film for the SX-70.
I think they have the new color film available now.

I do like the idea of it, that each is a one-off. I've also been in a photographic rut lately and need something to recharge the batteries a bit. Of course, just finding the camera involves safari into the dark and troublesome Camera and Computer Museum behind that door over there. I shiver to think, but it would be so worth it.