I agree Frank, sometimes the color just makes it more real & less abstract. There is more excitement in the color version. Start carrying yellow jerseys for the riders to put on. Nice photo,

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:51:21 -0500
From: knarf<knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Up There

I have discovered that sometimes colour helps bring the subject out of the
background. This might be one such case. A similar black and white rendering of
a similar shot had the subject lost in the trees:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/11/up-there.html?m=1

Not the sharpest shot but the differential between subject and background makes
it okay for me.

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome

Cheers,
frank
?Analysis kills spontaneity.? -- Henri-Frederic Amiel