Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>I am often amused when I read all the hubbub about “high dynamic range.” I
>spend
>a lot of my time in rendering figuring out what in the captured image is
>unimportant
>and how to get rid of it, more time than I spend trying to stuff more into the
>photo,
>whether it be levels or tones or gradients or whatever.

Agreed. This is my attempt to rebel against the trends. :)

Another note: This is one of those shots in which a passer by wandered
into the scene and inadvertently improved the shot tremendously. I
think without the person in there I wouldn't even have bothered
working on the rendering – the shot would have gone straight into my
"meh" bin.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com