Very cool set of images Dario and great expressive captures,
interesting compositions and compelling rendering, nicely done. I
checked the EXIF and you were working in reasonably low light it
appears, I would love to see just one image from the set (or from the
shoot) that was processed straight as a comparison?

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours