Nice and tranquil.
Lovely pastels. IIRC, Cibachrome wasn't the easiest medium for rendering *delicate* colour. :-)

Jostein

-----Opprinnelig melding----- Fra: Ann Sanfedele
Dato: 9. november 2013 06:28
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: PESO - Moosehead lake - 1968

Before I owned a Pentax - scanned from a cibachrome print of a
Kodachrome slide with my then husband's camera.  Thought about
listing the ciba print on ebay  since I was having success with old
crappy polaroids - the print is scratched.  Not too many ciba's on
ebay.

Just felt like sharing the view.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Scans-from-Chromes/17511519_5d6nsk/1/2893569168_Hdrbqg6/Large

ann