So far, John is the only one who has replied about dinner.

I think that Plan A will be Mobo Sushi in Santa Cruz:
http://mobosushirestaurant.com/

Zab can have her corrupter roll (unagi, garlic, basil and macadamia),
the rest of us can split another corrupter, and have some of the other
yummy selections.

After dinner, if people want we can do some night urban photography
on the Pacific Ave. Mall, and maybe hit one or both of the boutique
ice creameries:
http://www.missionhillcreamery.com/
http://thepennyicecreamery.com/

It's also very close to the Santa Cruz Wharf and other fun places
to play with cameras at night.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc