Thanks for the "heads up" Godfrey and for your comments.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 12
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:56:18 -0800
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi<godfreydigio...@me.com>
To: PDML List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: A bird in a tree

That's quite nice, Don.

I like how you were able to incorporate some of the tree into the background, which is a much more
interesting scene than the typical "bird on a branch against an open sky" that I see so
much. This has a warm and "comfortable" look to it.

On my display, it renders with a slight magenta cast. That could be easily
dialed out.

On Nov 13, 2013, at 8:52 AM, Don Guthrie<shark50...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>I have a collection of the worst bird photos one can imagine. So it is with some
trepidation I post the only one I like from this summer a common house wren. There are
more of the same in the 6 frame set.  C&C as always.