Well it might cause blindness but I could risk one eye.

Bruce I liked the one you posted - dramatic, artistic and in good taste.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 4 Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:51:25 -0800 From: Larry Colen
<l...@red4est.com> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net> Subject:
Re: PESO On a cold, sunny day in November Message-ID:
<20131114015125.ga...@platypus.gruk.net> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 08:29:16PM -0500, Bruce Walker
wrote:
>I envisioned using the windows in this space ever since I first
>encountered them. So you could say this shot was over two years in the
>making.:-)
>
>Ann, I know you're not big on the posed studio shots so I especially
>appreciate your appreciation. More than half the shots I got in this
>session were in natural light before we switched to posed under flash,
>so there are quite a few more like this coming. This one almost
>exhausts the supply of Safe For Work ones though.;-)
I'm willing to live dangerously.