Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:47 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: SV: PESO - Bubbly Hot

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 06:58:21PM +0100, Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne wrote:
Thanks Christine,

There will be more as time and processing allows. Alas, the trip
ends today with my flight out of San Francisco this afternoon. It's
been a great time.

I hope that your flight is/was easy, and that you manage to stay
awake at work on Monday.

Not the least thanks to Larry who arranged the PDML dinner in Santa
Cruz on Wednesday, and subsequently put up with chatterbox Øksne far
into the wee hours.

It was my pleasure.  It is always so wonderful to get to know
our virtual friends in person.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc