Most of us are height-impaired by your standards - :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 2:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tall Pentaxians (was Re: Re:)

Hi, Cotty. You are not alone. I'm 6' 5" too. And since I'm 23, maybe
I'll add an inch more in a pair of years. Yes, it's cool to have an
aerial point of view, and it's also great to have known all other points
of view while growing. Regards

Little Albano

PS: FYI, it's just legacy, my father is 6' 6" and my brother is almost
like me, he 's 6' 4". We make a somewhat impressing view when walking
together by the streets.

6'8" !!!!! And I thought I was probably the tallest PDML member at 6' 5"
! Nice when folk have to look up to us eh Bob ;-) Cotty
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe, go
to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit
the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .