On 20/11/2013 9:51 PM, knarf wrote:
Cool!

Thanks Frank

bill

cheers,
frank

Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
This stuff is fun.
I put the bellows and the hundred macro onto the K3, and mounted the
whole thing to a Chinese focusing stage. I then shot 16 images (I don't

know where 36 came from) and loaded them as Photoshop Layers.
A couple of quick commands and voila. I missed the focus in a couple of

areas anyway, so I decided to run it through Portraiture/ Glamour for
kicks. See if I could make it into art.

K3, 100mm Bellows Takumar on Bellows K. ISO 100, f/8, 10 seconds per
exposure.
Enjoy

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/pictures/experiment1.html

bill

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel