On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:56 PM, knarf <knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't been commenting on your other nsfw shots for a very specific reason.
> I may elucidate one day.

I can guess, but I'm probably wrong. :) I'd like to hear; feel free to
msg me off-list if you'd rather.

> But I like this one! Very whimsical, great fun.

Thank you very much Frank. Honestly I would not have guessed that
you'd say that. Should that tell me more about you or me?

To me this shot is analogous to the punchline of a good bawdy joke: an
initial shock followed by a gut laugh when you realize how utterly
ridiculous it looks.

--
-bmw