Oh, look now … keep looking! Grace is growing up. She will be a young woman in
the blink of an eye. You don't want to miss the girl. :-)

Amazing how fast it happens. My partner's niece turns eight at the beginning of
December. Already she is a different girl than the one I photographed at
Christmas 2012.

These photos are priceless. Don't stop.