Quoting Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>:

Hi Everyone:

Weeks 42 - 47 are new, and you can view them if you like, but Darrel & I got a real giggle out of week 47. The link below will take you direct to the photo. Interestingly, this is the result of an idea our eye doctor shared with us during our eye exams. He thought it would be fun to take portraits of his patients straight and behind the exam instruments. I immediately said I could do a test since I had my camera on me. This is the result.

I rendered the photo using the Old Polar preset in Lightroom and ended up liking it the best. Clearly the mirror hanging in the background is a bit of a distraction, but using cropping and rendering, I tried to make it part of the picture.

Next time, I?ll take my tripod, so that I can do a photo of both Darrel and I. I can wear the more portable eye instrumentation and stand beside darrel?or the other way around.

http://www.caguila.com/paw2013/content/_IGP7406_large.html

Super!  The symmetry is great.

The mirror frame suggests some Viking-style horns....

I like Week 43 too.

--
Cheers

Brian