On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Chris Mitchell
<chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:

> Very nice scenes. They suffer a little from being in the middle of the
> day by the look of the shadows. Will you get a chance to go there in
> the morning or evening for a bit more modelling?
>
> Chris

Thanks Chris! You are right, I shot it in very bright light almost in
midday. The weather around there was changing all day (this is usual
for that region) so I got to shoot when it wasn't raining. I was
spending a few days there during the summer and had to take what I
got. Getting there takes about 9 hours, and I also need to get back:)
This was my second visit and maybe I'll return because there's lots of
nice scenes to photograph.