On Nov 25, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/25/2013 1:22 PM, Aahz Maruch wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013, Walt wrote:
>>> The question seems to boil down to why women and men are treated
>>> differently as photographic subjects. Well, it's because they're
>>> different.
>> ...and why do you think they're different?
> Because they're so easily distinguishable.

And if they're not easily distinguishable, they could be transsexuals. I'm
wondering: If we give equal "exposure" to male nudes, shouldn't we also give
equal exposure to transsexuals? And maybe break that down into categories:
per-op and post-op transsexuals? Male to female and female to male
transsexuals? Hmmm. Equality sure can get complicated these days.

Paul