I reworked the contrast and the levels (black) a bit, and
possibly played with sharpening (although I think that remained almost
the same).
Here is the reloaded version:
http://42graphy.org/misc/_IR09639.jpg

That seems to have made it looking more crisp.
Here is the previous version:
http://42graphy.org/misc/_IR09639_1.jpg

Further comments are still welcome.

I also did a similar treatment for the second bridge, "Russky":
http://42graphy.org/misc/_IR09674.jpg

Igor