Having watched way too many of his reviews (often just for the
entertainment, not because I cared about the camera or lens), I've
come to believe he does know his s*!t but will play dumb for the sake
of comedy. Plus, I'm 95% certain DigitalRev sees these videos as
advertising, not really as technical reviews :-)

In any case, when he doesn't like something, he's clear about it and
doesn't mince words, and I don't think I've ever seen him praise a
Sony product like he did the A7(r).

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com