Thanks for having a look and especially the criticisms.

It is really interesting when you put two photos side by side. If they are too similar, you think why am I seeing two when one will say just as much. If you see two dissimilar photos you think what is the link between the two, when there might not be. Its a fine line and a distraction if not done well. So the singles layout gave things a bit of tolerance. Good enough for Robert Frank and Walker Evans, good enough for me. I might put in some discreet titling though.

Igor, you pointed out a few of those weaker shots. Made me think