I see your point now... This is really interesting. I should take my time and study it deeper. It would seem however that although noticed by some, these effects are not very real-life important as far as non-brick-wall shooting is concerned.

Yet it certainly is worth one's while to know more about the specifics of one's camera.

Thanks for taking time and providing interesting links, Zos.