On 11/29/2013 2:55 PM, Marco Alpert wrote:

On Nov 29, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
On 11/29/2013 12:01 PM, Zos Xavius wrote:

Would you buy it?

No.

Likewise.

And likewise for me as well. Although I work almost entirely in B&W,
the conversion tools in ACR and Photoshop have become key elements in
establishing each shot’s tonality. I wouldn’t be willing to give that
up in exchange for whatever resolution advantage a dedicated
monochrome camera might offer.

-Marco

I can convert any color photo I take into B&W using Photoshop. The inverse would be much more difficult.