I just came across a new lens for Pentax:
Rokinon Tilt-Shift 24mm f/3.5 ED AS UMC Lens for Pentax
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1012957-REG/rokinon_tsl24m_p_tilt_shift_24mm_f_3_5_ed.html

I've never used any tilt/shift lenses, but I remember people mentioning
them on PDML (and read some discussions elsewhere) which made me
interested in them.

Well, I cannot justify the price ($999) for just playing with it, as
I am not really sure I would benefit from it (for what I am using
my camera).

It is interesting, that Amazon (and the questionable-reputation "6ave")
already have them (albeit at @1300):
http://www.amazon.com/Rokinon-TSL24M-P-Shift-Pentax-Cameras/dp/B00EFS0ZMQ/
but B&H still offers only preorder.
Actually, Adorama also has it in stock at $999:
http://www.adorama.com/RK24TSPX.html

Also, rather interesting is the phrase in the description on Adorama's
website:
"This lens is suitable primarily for full-frame cameras but will work
just as well with an APS-C crop sensor. "
I wonder what it is based on...
(And that phrase can fuel the theories about the FF cameras. ;-)  )

Cheers,

Igor