That's a very sad scene - says a lot. I also am particularly fond of 173 (but you will have to translate your title) and 179.

glad you shared

ann

On 12/2/2013 21:47, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Given the time pressures of work and other stuff this year, most of what I've
been making photographs of are friends at gatherings, the City Center district
in Santa Clara, and walks in San Jose's Guadalupe River Park on Saturday
mornings.

Over the past week and some, I've done two City Center walks at different times
of the day and another Saturday morning walk in Guadalupe Park.

There are too many links to post without being obnoxious, so here is the first
of the new ones (#166).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/11165844164/in/set-72157637107203044

They've all been added to the "First Olympus E-M1 Photos 2013" set on Flickr. If you feel
like looking through more of them, just click the next (>) arrow at the right hand side of the
window to step forwards. (#166 to #191 are the new ones in this set; #182 to #191 are also in a
separate set named "Space 2013".)

Thanks for looking! Your comments are always appreciated.

Godfrey
---
   "The fact that nobody understands you doesn't make you an artist."