From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: Peso - more of my flowering corn plant

Jack -

Not lilies -
dracaena fragrans - common name Flowering Corn plant.
Or did you mean the lilies in the poster?

did you see the one I took earlier?
this:
http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Botanical-Gardens/7966405_SrB5XV/1/2933484629_FkVKwzX/Large

photographically - yeah a little unsharp and could darken and up the
contrast a bit...  mainly I wanted to show the length of the stem with
the buds on it as compared to a few days ago - and the big blooms last
year.

On 12/2/2013 23:21, Jack Davis wrote:
> Seems very pale, wispy and lacking detail.

  Especially the lilies. Needs a touch of color and certainly, contrast.

Background not ideal.?