Before going to the trouble of writing up a long description and making
photos, I'd like to offer this unit to the list.  If there's any
interest I'll provide photos and a more detailed description.

This D2-V is in fine condition, although it's not "mint", but it sees no
use these days, and has spent the last six months sitting in a closet,
shrouded in a dust cover.   It's too good an enlarger to suffer such a
fate, however, I have three enlargers and the Omega is just the odd one
out. The D2-V will take negatives from 35mm through 4x5. There's just no
room for it in the darkroom.  It comes with two lamp houses, the normal
one and one that is fan-cooled - most unusual. There are also two lens
boards, one for 35mm and one for medium format lenses.  The enlarger
aligns perfectly, based on simple, home tests.  The baseboard is solid,
but shows use.

I'd like to offer it to the list for $235.00 plus shipping.  All the
better if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area and can come by to pick
it up.  You'll save some $$$ and have a chance to meet my cats.

Please reply off list.  Thanks!
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]