I kind of agree about the crop, Larry. My problem is that she's kind of soft
and I'm worried there's not a lot to play with before it becomes a huge issue.

Then I rationalized the current crop by saying the other bikes add atmosphere
and environment.

;-)

Thanks for the thoughts, and thanks to all who commented and looked.

Cheers,
frank