Igor -

I can't be of much help with the papers you have listed from Atlex, but you might also investigate the papers from Red River Paper in Dallas.

http://www.redrivercatalog.com/

They have a Polar Pearl Metallic that prints up great on an Epson R2000. Their papers are as good or better than many of the name brands and at a better price point.

-p