On 9 December 2013 20:12, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
> Hi Listers
>
> Been very busy recently, trying to keep up with the list, not looking at
> as many PESOs as I should.
>
> Here's a promo video I completed recently for a sailing adventure
> business - thoroughly enjoyed filming, despite getting soaked in
> seawater and slammed against hard bits in a speedboat. The boat is a
> Clipper 60 that's been around the world racing three times!
>
> Just over 2 minutes....
>
> <https://vimeo.com/user2607591/review/81351774/7e34f33415>

I may have done some of my training on that very vessel!

"may" because the previous owners, Clippers Ventures, had three of
them; Aerial Clipper, Serica Clipper & Blackadder Clipper, and who
knows which one ended up in your video. After a week on the Clipper 60
the training continued on their Clipper 68's. The 68's also raced
around the world 4 times and I took part in leg 6 of the 2011-2012
race on the "Gold Coast" sponsored boat, from Qingdao to San Francisco
in March (2012).

I made a video if you /really/ want to see it, but it's not up to
Cotty's standards and too long (~6min) - really need to edit that down
further.
http://youtu.be/kx_M7h-JToI

(The 68's have since been replaced by a fleet of 12 (I think) Clipper
70's which are currently making their way around in the 2013-2014 race
- somewhere off Hobart.)

--
Eric