On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 09:58:51PM +0000, Steve Cottrell wrote:
> On 8/12/13, Alunfoto - Jostein Øksne, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >I feel that the collection of images I have gathered on this trip are not,
> >when seen together, coherent enough to tell a good story beyond being a
> >travelogue.
>
> Does coherency depend on a story? What's wrong with a decisive
> collection to view in one selection? Galleries have been doing it since
> before the Vikings went off in search of pillage and plunder ;-)

It's the story of Jeurg the hippie penguin, who dosed a little
to heavily, got lost and ended up in California, and all the cool
sites he saw hitchiking around the American Southwest.

With that premise, it doesn't matter how incoherent it is.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc