John,
That 12-days-of-sales is a pain in the ass.
Only got notice on day 1, then I had to scramble to see them.
B&H's deals for Thanksgiving were better and broaded on products.
Better yet, I bought a HD DFA15mm before the sale and called back for
the sale price.
Saved a quick $130.  B&H is very good!
Regards,  Bob S.