>Collin,
>I'm not wishing too hard for a full frame body or a 645 with a big sensor.
>I think we have all enjoyed Jostein's marvelous photos, many with the
>big camera.
>But I also appreciate the care and effort he puts into getting those shots.
>He doesn't take great pictures BECAUSE he has the big camera, but in
>spite of it.
>He takes the extra care needed to make the larger format work.
>I'm not sure I'm a good enough photographer for that yet.
>Regards,  Bob S.

Composition and the time investment to do it correctly are everything.  I
agree wholeheartedly.
But I will quibble with the "in spite of" comment.  It is not contrary but
alternatively.
Composition skill and equipment are not really connected at all.

I spent too much time with LF to not appreciate what can be
accomplished with the better rendering of the better/other lens designs.
Unfortunately plasmats are not very fast (f5/6 is the fastest w/o flare).
Tessars and its variants are sharp across the whole frame but certainly
would not work for shorter f/l needs.
MF and LF give what is needed.  The 135 guassian designs do not.  The lens
makes the picture, often incorrectly.
(I won't get another 43/1.9 because of its horrible pincushion distortion
even if PS can correct it.)

Remember these?  http://www.billgekas.com/p1014938437
If you see the rendering difference in the MF shots then you understand.
If not then enjoy the 135 class lens designs.

All I want is a system which does the optics correctly.
Perhaps some lens designers for the mirrorless systems will do something
right in the near future.
At that point I would switch w/o question.