Rick,Ken,Paul Thanks for you comments and critique. I agree about the background although I did think it was better in B&W but that lost the lovely reds.

I shall have a go at cloning or maybe this would be a good time to learn compositing and drop in a whole new background. I have wanted to try that. Thanks to everyone for their help.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
From: "Ken Waller"<kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Vintage Car

Pretty much the way it was around where I grew up - north Jersey - with an
occasional Chrysler fan thrown in just for diversity. My family was totally
FORD !

When I interviewed G.M I was totally turned off by their attitude -
especially Chevrolet - making me feel priviliged if they offered me a job. I
interviewed Ford and was offered the job during the interview and from that
time till now my family has been a Ford family.
Back in the late 60's there wasn't much significant differences between
Fords or Chevies except for the styling.

Alot has changed over the years.

I like the image you captured BTW, I just wish the background was more out
of focus - it detracts from the vehicle.

Kenneth Waller