Thanks, Ann.  For a long time I felt the same way about the store Field’s, but
then I read up on old man Marshall Field’s; the guy was good at making money,
but what a mean spirited greedy jerk, and reading the history of the Haymarket
Riots and his role during the arrest and trial process makes one want to weep
with fury.

Cheers, Christine