Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 14/12/2013 11:13 AM, Walt wrote:
>> The arts in general are due for a reckoning of some sort. People can
>> only stand so much auto-tune in their music, and so many Instagram
>> filters in their images, so many cinematic "reboots" of 20-year-old
>> movies before they start longing for something more.
>>
>> I sure hope so, at least.
>>

>What happens if it really has all been done before?
>
>bill

I think everything HAS been done before! My father was a Latin and Ancient
Greek teacher who has a degree in Philosophy; he's always said he couldn't
stand watching movies because they were all just retellings of stories the
Classics had already told, and much better,  2-3 millenia ago.

Cheers,

  —M.

  \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

  http://EnticingTheLight.com