Quoting Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>:

Hi Everyone:

If you read magazines via your tablet, you might consider this magazine available through its app. I've looked at the first three issues. I find some of the subject material somewhat redundant from photographer to photographer, but I am impressed with the precision composition, and it's been helpful to look at the work for that reason, especially since my skills are rusty from infrequent shooting. Also, the light and color palette used for many of the photos are nice. Some of the photographers convey pleasing gentle humor.

http://fusionlab.com/viewmagazine/

The first issue, View 5, is free, so no risk there. View 7, in my view, is better than View 6.

iPad only, unfortunately  :-)>

On the subject of free photography magazines, f11 is worth a look. It works online as a 'flip-book', which can be annoying, but each issue can be downloaded as a pdf. It's currently up to issue 28.

http://f11magazine.com/site/index.html

--
Cheers

Brian