I thinks 54 is a really great shot accidental...hmmm I wish my accidental shots were that good.

55 works well graphically for sure.

53 gives me a fuzzy feeling and an urge to get my eyes checked.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Subject: Boris PESO x3

Hi!

Few recent (or not so recent:-)  ) photos I'd like to share with you and
hear your opinion about...

#53 - At sea. I have developed an affinity to soft focus lenses...

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/12/2013-53-at-sea.html

#54 - Cause and effect. Totally accidental, but fun nonetheless, at
least IMHO...

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/12/2013-54-cause-and-effect.html

#55 - Leaving. Some of you have seen a mini gallery of 4 shots that I've
taken almost without leaving the house... Girls played (wet) snowballs,
and where I live, this is pretty much unheard of...

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2013/12/2013-55-leaving.html

Your brutal and honest opinion is appreciated in advance.

Boris